Saturday, August 24, 2013

Happy 5th birthday Caleb!

Where did the time go?  It feels like just yesterday I was cuddled up on the couch with my little peanut.  Now he is a 5 year old boy who is going to kindergarten next week!  Right now he is in to all things Star Wars.  I didn't even have to ask what theme he wanted for his party.  It was really fun to come up with games and activities.  I have to admit, everything came from Pinterest!


Light Saber practice

Training to be Jedi Knights

Let's see how your skills are on the balance beam Jedi Caleb and Cal!

Their final task was to take down Darth Vader.  

You can't have a party at the Buntrock's without some water fun!

Hannah was serious about this water fight.

Time for gifts!

Happy birthday to my sweet Caleb.  Your hugs and sweet spirit are a blessing.  



No comments: