
On Saturday, August 1st Matt and I had the pleasure of celebrating 6 years of wedded bliss. Don't get me wrong, we have been through some really hard things together in that time. The key word in that sentence is "together". No matter what happens, we always get through things together.
To celebrate we were blessed to have the entire weekend away at one of our favorite state parks, Devil's Lake. Matt's parents were in town and took care of the boys for us. I think they may have had as much fun as us!
We spent the majority of the time relaxing and hiking. We caught up on some sleep and got ourselves a good tan. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful weekend.
Here's my stud muffin...what a gorgeous view

Matt and I keep an anniversary journal and every year on our anniversary we record our favorite memories, a review of the year, trials and things we learned about one another. Looking back on this year we were blessed to have added another child into our family and gotten through the year with no major trials! Yeah God!!!
Happy anniversary to the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you Matthew Thomas!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment