Friday, February 18, 2011

Blessings

Life in the Buntrock home has been very low key the past few weeks. We have been spending a lot of time together as a family as my foot recovers and we prepare for Squirt.

You would think that having a broken foot at the end of a pregnancy would be horrible. In all actuality it has been a bit of a blessing. For one, I would have never been able to sit and relax this much! I also have done a few sitting projects that I may not have made time for. The yummy meals that friends and family have provided have been a perk as well. I think my favorite part has to be all of the friends that stop by to keep Caleb and I company. Without those visits I would feel very secluded.

There is one more thing...all of the time I have been able to spend with my family. Instead of doing housework during the day I have been playing legos, doing crafts, playing play dough, building train tracks, and many other fun things with the boys.

Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks from time spent together.


Here is a picture of our family that Casey drew...it includes his baby brother on the left.


Caleb loves to cuddle with the baby


Here are the boys reading Matt's history books (boring)


Family movie night!


Superbowl Sunday! Go Pack go!



Two weeks until we become a family of 5!

No comments: