Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Camping Craziness!

This past weekend we went on our annual crazy camping trip with our life group from church. This year 14 families attended (I think there were 35 kids). We camped at Ottawa lake which is not too far from home.


Oh good, we did pack Caleb!

Joshua's first camping trip...he was a happy camper!

Caleb and his friend Eva having a lolly pop Casey keeping Joshua entertained while we unpack


Appears as if Casey would like a swig of that juice box Eli!



Joshua having a blast at the beach


His sidekick Ada enjoyed it too!



Boys being boys in the sand


Swimming with daddy


Hanging out in the air conditioning with the Krause kids (our camper rocks!)


I couldn't resist taking a picture of Evan hanging out in the water
with his daddy

I love community meals. So do the kids!


Half of the ladies, the others must have been swimming across the lake or something.
And last but certainly not least...the planner of this wonderful trip...my very beautiful, and 9 month pregnant friend Gretchen



Can't wait until the next one! This is my favorite camping trip of the year.



















































No comments: