I am looking forward to summer for so many reasons. When I was a teacher I always looked forward to summer vacation because it was actually a vacation. Now I look forward to all the fun things I get to do with my boys! The weather in May gave me a little taste of what is to come.
| A trip to the Chocolate Factory for some ice cream. I think there will be many of those! |
| My matching men in their summer gear. |
| We attended an awesome birthday party with lots of baby animals for us to interact with. Caleb's favorite were the baby chicks. |
| Joshua and I enjoyed the bunny. |
| Yummy cupcakes and an awesome pony to take home. |
| Here is Joshie playing with his new water table. The poor kid can't have all hand me downs. |
| I think we have our third water lovin' boy. |
| We went to the ZOO with our play group. This is Caleb with his best friend Calvin. Watching them interact is a hoot! |
| Caleb kept Joshua safe on the train ride. |
| The K5 classes at Banting put on a circus for the parents. It was SO cute. |
| Casey was an elephant, the best one if I do say so myself. |
| Casey was so excited to show us his artwork. |
| Coke is my bevarage of choice. When I finish the can Joshua enjoys playing with it. |
| Frame Park |
| Buchner Park |
| One of my new favorite pictures |
| Picking flowers for mommy |
| Climbing like a monkey |
No comments:
Post a Comment