Friday, June 8, 2012

Kindergarten

First day of K5
Last day of K5



What Casey says he learned in Kindergarten:
  1. How to count to 100
  2. All about insects
  3. How to read
  4. How to write
  5. How to count by 2's and 10's
  6. I learned my sounds
  7. I learned upper case and lower case letters
  8. How to share
  9. I learned how to use glaze in art
  10. In music I learned new songs
  11. In gym I learned new games, toilet tag was my favorite
  12. In library I learned about books
  13. I learned how to tell time to the hour and half hour
  14. I learned a half dollar is 50 cents
  15. I learned the pattern ABCDE
  16. I learned how to do spaces and punctuation when I write.
  17. I learned how to make self to text connections
  18. I learned how to be safe on the playground
  19. Authors write the words and illustrators draw the pictures
  20. Learned how to use a computer
"WOW, I learned a lot!" -Casey Buntrock

No comments: