The weather this fall has been beautiful. I love those days when we can open the windows and enjoy the fresh air. One thing I have learned as a mom of 3 boys, if I can get them outside to burn off some energy my day will be a little less crazy. Here are some pictures from the past several weeks of the boys burning energy and enjoying autumn.
| Caleb really enjoys digging and building in the sand. |
| Joshie loves that he can climb up and go down the slide all by himself. |
| Joshua at the top of one of the big boy slides at Frame Park. |
| I love the looks this boy gives me. |
| Who me? |
| I love to tickle this boy. |
| We were checking out the pumpkin goop. |
| Joshua loves to play with the mini pumpkins. |
| My helper |
| Melts my heart. |
| Mischievous Caleb |
| Finally, a picture of my big boy! He misses a lot of the fun while he's at school. Shh , don't tell him! |
| My 3 monkeys! |
| Joshua loves to play peek a boo around the tree. |
| What a cutie pie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment