Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let it snow!

Having been born and raised in WI, I have been around snow my whole life.  I can remember playing in it when I was young, learning to drive in it as a teenager, and then learning to despise it when I became a home owner and had to shovel it. 

It wasn't until my boys came into the world that I really developed a new appreciation for the white, fluffy, fun stuff.  The boys absolutely love everything about it. 

The first day of snow this year brought about a new experience for Joshua.  He stared out the window with wonder in his eyes.  So I thought, why not go outside so he can experience it with all of his senses! 
Joshua wasn't sure what to think of it at first.
Caleb enjoyed catching snowflakes on his tongue.


Within a few days we had a snowman in the front yard and two boys who couldn't wait to go sledding. After a rehersal at school on a Saturday morning, the boys got to go sledding on Mount Calvary's huge hill. They had a blast!






So excited to have a white Christmas this year!

No comments: