Monday, February 11, 2013

They give me the giggles!

My children make me laugh on a daily basis with the things they do and say.  Warning, most of these stories have something to do with poop or the bathroom.  I do live with 3 little boys and one big one!

While we were at the store this morning I had to use the restroom.  While I was sitting on the toilet Joshua busts out with, "mommy has stinky pants!"  Maybe that is too much information for you, but I thought it was too funny.

Before Joshua's nap time today he insisted on sitting on the frog potty.  I personally have no interest in potty training him, but I let him anyway.  While he was sitting on the frog potty I read him a potty book and then explained to him that once he begins using the toilet on a regular basis he will get to wear underwear.  I asked him what kind of underwear he would like to wear.  His response, "green star wars underwear".  Really?  Only the 3rd child would say that!  I then left him alone to get him a water cup and when I returned their was a puddle on the floor. 

While Caleb was doing his "homework" I noticed that he smelled so I asked him if he pooped in his pants.  He replied, "no, it's just hanging out of my bottom."  He then decided to try to go on the toilet.  He then shared with me that it was too hard so he was just going to sit there until it got softer.  Hmmm...he is still sitting there!

And then there is my Casey.  He is too smart for his own good and his comments reflect things that adults say to him.  After I had asked Casey and Caleb to clean the living room and Caleb didn't budge Casey says to him, "Caleb, you know what is expected of you."

The joys of boys!

No comments: