I can't believe my baby Joshua...
turned 2!!!
 |
| Who could say no to this face?! |
 |
| Silly boy! |
Joshua has a mind of his own and an attitude to match it! He wanted a green birthday party. Simple enough for me! I put some green food coloring in the frosting and bought some green party ware. We celebrated with some family by having a pizza party and some cake. It was a fun evening.
 |
| He enjoyed signing along with us. |
 |
| He was really excited about his presents. So were his brothers! |
 |
| He sure loves his new wheels! |
Happy birthday to my youngest son. I can't wait to see how your little personality evolves. You are a true joy to have in our family baby Joshua. We all love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment