Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Today was the big day...Jesus' birthday party. I have been planning this party for the children of the ladies in MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) for about a month. It was originally planned for Friday but with the snow storm we had to reschedule. Even though it was snowing yet again today we had a nice turn out, about 20 toddlers!

The party consisted of story time, pin the flame on Jesus' birthday cake, create an ornament, decorate a party hat, and we ended with a birthday parade and cupcakes. It went better than I expected (probably because of all the help I got from my friends). Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the day.


Here is a group of kids creating a baby Jesus ornament

Here the kids are decorating their party hats for the big parade



Casey enjoying his cupcake (as usual)
My good friend Gretchen and her kids (Lilly and Calvin)

Last, but not least my friend Karen and "baby Allie"


Thanks to every one who helped make this party a success. Happy birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh Joy, it looked so fun! I bet every kiddo had a blast! Thanks for planning and for helping to get Jack there since I am still stuck at home! love ya lots girl