Friday, February 13, 2009

Playing catch up!


Our house got hit with two viruses during the month of January and into February so I haven't had much time or energy to update our blog. We are finally feeling healthy and getting back to our normal routine. For those who know me, you know how much I hate being out of routine. But, this time was different. I really enjoyed the quality time spent with the boys. Casey was a great helper and took very good care of me when I was sick. He fed me dry cereal and told me to "rest my eyes". Speaking of funny comments, here is a good one...Casey pooped in his pants (big surprise) and as I was changing him he said "that makes daddy, mommy and Jesus very sad". When he does naughty things we tell him it makes us sad. I think he can see the disappointment on my face every time I have to clean up his poopy pants!

We have had a couple of beautiful days earlier in the week. I was able to take Casey out to ride on the scooter he got for his birthday. He had a blast splashing through puddles and soaking his shoes and pants. Caleb loved it outside and really had a good time watching his big brother scoot around the sidewalk. Later that day the boys took a stroller ride with daddy. It is always nice to have a couple of days like that in the middle of our long WI winters.

Our little baby hit his 7 month milestone this week. He is growing and changing so much everyday. He sits pretty well. He loves his baby food and would eat our food if we let him. Today he sucked on an apple for a good 10 minutes at McDonald's. Who needs french fries?

Don't let this picture deceive you, daddy is holding him up. Amazingly enough Casey really enjoys sharing his trucks and trains with Caleb. He talks about how he can't wait until Caleb can play trains with him. Here is our famous sausage picture. We do this every month.

Here is Casey at 7 months...a bit more hair (and weight)


No comments: