Thursday, February 26, 2009

Monkey Joe's

This morning we spent some time with my sister and her girls at Monkey Joe's. We also ran into our good friends the Poelzers while we were there. Jack and Drew seemed to have a blast as well.

I think this place is right behind Stonefire Pizza on Casey's favorite places to go list. The amount of bouncing and sliding that Casey does there is unreal. He is such a bundle of energy. Let me tell ya, it didn't take long for him to crash at nap time today!

I have two favorite memories of today's trip to Monkey Joe's. The first happened right when the girls arrived. They found Casey in a tunnel crying. So the nice young lady that works there went to check on him for me. A couple of minutes later I see her carrying my heavy fellow as she is trying to walk on an incredibly bouncy inflatable floor. I wish I could have captured this on video. Whoever she is, she deserves a bonus. The look on her face said it all..."they don't pay me enough for this!"

My second favorite was when all of the kids were sitting on the floor eating nachos and popcorn. My sister left me alone with the 5 kids to get some water. I overheard the ladies next to me trying to figure out which kids belonged to who and which ones were twins! I just smiled and let them wonder:)

Oh, I almost forgot the part where Casey went up to a random stranger (probably 5-6 years old) and stole her entire soft pretzel and ran off! The mother wouldn't let me buy her a new one. Oh Casey...what are we going to do with you!

Here are some pictures of the boys at Monkey Joe's. Caleb loved watching the kids run around and play. His cousins loved watching him too!


Casey thought he was really racing the cars on the screen. Sorry buddy, not yet.


Matt must have taken this picture while I was gone this weekend...too cute (totally unrelated to the post though).

No comments: