Thursday, March 12, 2009

Slacker



That's right, I'm a slacker! I can't believe I have gotten so lazy about making my weekly posts. Maybe that's because there isn't a whole lot to report. We just keep getting sick! It is about the beginning of March when Matt and I start to wonder what we are doing in Wisconsin. But then we remember how much we love our friends and family that live here. Plus, we really do enjoy all of the other seasons. It's a shame that winter is so long! Anyways, here are some pictures of the boys having fun (no matter what season it is).


Caleb is 8 months old as of yesterday. He still doesn't seem to have a desire to move (ok with me). He does however have a strong desire to eat whatever we are eating. The doctor says that is fine so we have started to give him some big kid food.

Casey still loves going to preschool on Monday mornings. This past week the kids wore their sunglasses to school. It was fun to see all of the little ones marching down the hall with their shades on. He is gearing up for our trip to Vegas in a couple of weeks...sunshine here we come!


The boys don't always take a bath together, just when we are feeling like a real adventure. Casey enjoys putting bubbles on Caleb's head and then watching them slide down his face (nice).

I love this picture. Casey has an mischievous grin on his face and Caleb has that "I don't know about you" look. Why do I have a feeling that Casey will be leading the boys in all sorts of mischief?


Here is a picture of Caleb and his friend Eva. I think they make a cute pair! Casey and Eva's brother Luke get a long great so that would work out well. Now we just need to talk Dave and Alyssa into an arranged marriage:)

This is Caleb's excited face. It is so funny when he gets all pumped about something, his whole body shakes and his eyes bulge out of his head. I just love it!

No comments: