Monday, March 23, 2009

shades

I don't have a whole lot of exciting news to share. The weather has been pretty nice recently so I have been able to get the boys out for walks and other fun stuff. Here are some pictures of the boys sporting their shades. Looks like I could have used a pair myself!


Both of the boys are really working on making friends right now. Casey and Jack have hung out together a couple of times lately and I think Jack is finally starting to get over his fear of my son! We had dinner over at Mike and Jamie's last week and the boys played so nicely together. We even let them play downstairs...alone. We're making progress Casey! Here is a great picture of the two of them. I love the expressions on their cute little faces.


Casey also had the opportunity to play at Sarah's house last week. She shared her toys so nicely and even read Casey a story. Thanks for having us over princess!


Caleb is making friends as well. He even shared his nuk with Drew. Actually, Drew stole Caleb's nuk and so Caleb decided it would be alright to borrow Drew's. At least nobody was sick that day. That's a miracle hey Jamie?

No comments: