Thursday, December 3, 2009

Casey classics

Yesterday Casey was full of what Matt and I like to call "Casey Classics"

The first one was while we were playing in the front room. Caleb is our curious little boy and he gets into EVERYTHING. So naturally the Christmas tree has been a new "wonderland" for him. As he was attempting to take an ornament off the tree Casey says, "no, no, no Caleb Matthew". I was surprised because he knew his middle name! Matt and I haven't gotten to that point with Caleb where we have had to use his middle name (if you know what I mean parents).

The second one happened at Awanas at church last night. Teacher Becky was talking about a Bible character and she asked the kids why it was not good to say no to God. My smart little boy raised his hand and had an awesome answer..."because you get soap in your mouth when you say no". Well...when you say no to your mom and dad you do!

I love how Casey has the ability to make my laugh and smile. He is such a sweet, loving little boy. Lately he has been a mamas boy and I am enjoying it while it lasts. Before long he will be towering over me and thinking I am crazy (I am...I know it).

No comments: