On Friday morning I put on a birthday party for Jesus for the 2, 3 and 4 year old Moppets children at church. There were about 18 kids there excited and ready to celebrate. My friend Amy started us off with the story of Jesus' birth and then I took over with some games, a craft and of course cupcakes!
Here they are between the parade through the Pastor's office area and cupcake time.
Friday night we were invited over to my mom's place for dinner. It was nice to not have to cook or clean up:) For those of you who know my Casey, he is a picky eater. Grandma told him if he ate his dinner he would get to have some chocolate pudding. Before long he was commenting on how his dinner was "actually yummy" and he cleaned his plate.
After I finished my crazy shift at the mall on Saturday I was able to attend my Uncle Scott's wedding. My uncle is a chaplain at the VA hospital in Milwaukee so that is where the service was held. Afterward we were all invited to a Thai restaurant for dinner. The whole event was quite an experience. Welcome to the family Aunt Sung!
All of the family that were lucky to be there.
On Sunday evening Matt and I were blessed to join some of our very best friends for our Sunday school class Christmas party. It was such a fun night filled with food, laughter, and conversation because we all left the kids at home! We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful network of friends to do life with. We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment