Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010!

I can't believe that 2010 is already here! When I look back on 2009 I have to say it was a good year for the Buntrocks. No major changes occurred, but we made a lot of fun memories.

Here are the boys at the beginning and end of the year. Caleb made major growth progress and reached many milestones. Casey has turned into a very bright, well-mannered young boy.
He went from choking his little brother...

...to hugging him!


My top 10 memories of 2009 (you know how I love to make lists)
  1. Family trip to Las Vegas in the spring
  2. Casey and Caleb becoming playmates
  3. long walks while Casey rode his bike
  4. Camping with our Sunday school group
  5. Camping at Devil's lake without the boys (anniversary trip)
  6. Camping at Baraboo Hills with my family
  7. WI Dells getaway
  8. Wipe out Wednesdays in the summer
  9. Visiting many different Milwaukee area parks in the summer
  10. Playing at the beach with the boys
I could really go on and on because we had so many great adventures last year...but it is time to look on to 2010. This could potentially be a very big year for our family. We are hoping to put our house on the market very soon and move a bit west (only 15-20 minutes from where we are now). Once we accomplish this we hope that the Lord will bless us with an expansion of my belly and our family! We are very excited as the year begins and can't wait to see what God has in store for us. Happy New year to you all!

No comments: