Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Princesses on Ice!

On Sunday I got to be a part of a special princess day! My sister invited my mom and I to join her and her girls (the oldest three) to go out for lunch and see Disney's Princesses on Ice.

We started our fun adventure at Applebees. I got to sit in between Riley and Hannah (Snow White and Cinderella). They were dressed up so cute and had their lip gloss and all.

When we got to the US Cellular Arena my sister realized she had left the tickets in the car. So my mom offered to jog back to get them. While we were waiting they got to pick out a souvenir. Hailey got a princess purse and Riley and Hannah picked out blinking crowns.

At the show I was blessed to sit between Riley and Hannah again (I don't think Hailey is an aunt Joy fan). The girls really enjoyed the show...so did I. Hannah had a lot to say about the characters and who was naughty and nice!


On our way home the girls crashed in the backseat. What a fun day! Thanks for inviting me along sis! Feel free to come along on any of our "boy adventures".

No comments: