Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random pictures

The walls on our home have really begun to cave in on me this month as we have been home sick quite a bit. Poor Caleb and his cold sore (herpes) breakout kept us home for about 2 weeks. So we got creative and made Lego cities and race tracks, animals out of play dough, played with games and puzzles, and so many other fun things. Here are some random pictures from the month.

Poor baby...

Here's Casey with our "rainbow city"

Caleb wearing his monkey hat and playing with the candy dish he got out of the drawer


Casey wearing daddy's favorite (and mommy's least favorite) hat


My precious boy sleeping

Once Caleb's sores were no longer contagious we began to adventure out a bit more.
Here they are at the domes train show. I love this picture because Casey is holding on to Caleb's hand...melts a mother's heart

We went to Flabbergast this past Friday and Casey really enjoyed teaching
Caleb how to race cars. I didn't even have to put any money in!
For those of you who don't know...Matt is a Saint's fan. He has been one as long as I have know him (at least since high school). So I had to get him a championship t-shirt!

The next time I blog it will be about our trip to Mexico!!! I can't wait!

No comments: