Matt and I had a WONDERFUL time on our trip to Mexico. We made memories that we will treasure for a lifetime!
Here is a link to the photo gallery from the Dreams resort.
http://www.dreamsresorts.com/drerc/photo-gallery.html
Our top ten memories from the trip:
- Dinner at Himatsu (Asian food) with Matt's family the first night we got there. Matt's cousin Tom was the "head of the table". He would ask a question and we would all have to answer it. There was a lot of laughter and even a few tears shed.
- "Buntrock Boot camp" on the beach (almost every morning). Matt and I would power walk, jog and sprint between two piers. At each pier we would do things like push-ups, planks, dips, lunges, etc. Only a couple of brave souls joined us for the fun.
- Relaxing on the beach listening to the waves of the ocean.
- Eating breakfast at the Seaside Grill. As we ate we had a view of the beautiful pool and ocean side. It was awesome.
- Our walk down the beach with Matt's folks to a small village called Porto Marino (I think).
- Date night at El Patio an authentic Mexican restaurant.
- Matt really enjoyed sailing with his cousin Tom (even though they tipped the boat).
- Laying on the "ploppa beds" (we called them this because you just plopped right on them) in the afternoon taking a siesta (nap)
- My Spa Pedicure and Manicure were such a treat. Rosie even gave me a neck massage while the parrifin wax was drying on my hands. She got a nice tip!
- The reason we went...RJ and Nikki's Wedding. It was such a big event I decided to have a separate post just for the occasion!
1 comment:
Looks like amazing fun. I can't wait to hear more. And... What's with the tiny pictures though? You should be showing off how great you look! :)
Post a Comment