Accepted offer- check
Find new house- check
Find new house- check
Pass home inspection- check (phew)
Pass appraisal- check
start packing-check
Three weeks until we pack up and say goodbye to our little home on 88th Street. Here are the things I will miss most:
1. Kops Park
2. Walking to Sentry to get the things I forgot to get at Pick N Save
3. My neighbor Heidi
4. Being able to hear my children wherever they are in the house (never needed a baby monitor)
5. cleaning a small house
These are some things I am most looking forward to about our new house:
1. Being close to most of my family (I'm closer to you to dad!)
2. Being close to any and every store (this could be dangerous)
3. Having more space to play and live
4. Making new friends in the neighborhood
5. Feeling safe
Yeah God! How he continues to bless our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment