On Saturday Casey and I met Luke and his mommy Alyssa at The Children's Play Gallary. It was Casey's birthday present (great idea). The boys enjoyed painting, climbing on a ship, digging in moon sand and of course playing with trains. When we were finished playing we went to a cute coffee shop for lunch. Thanks Alyssa and Luke, we had a ton of fun!
This blog is created by Matt and Joy Buntrock to share our adventures we have with family and friends.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Fun with frieds
Last week Wednesday we had three showings on our home. To make it easy on me I thought I would just stay away the whole day instead of having to clean up after the boys. We spent the morning at the YMCA doing our usual swimming and playing. We stopped at our favorite restaurant for lunch, MacDonald's, and then headed to my friend Gretchen's for the afternoon. The plan was that Caleb would nap there. Things never go as planned...so we just played. After emptying a tote full of trains and tracks the kids decided to take a "boat ride". I also enjoyed when Casey gave Lilly's princess dolls a ride on his flying car. It is so funny to watch little boys and girls play together.

On Saturday Casey and I met Luke and his mommy Alyssa at The Children's Play Gallary. It was Casey's birthday present (great idea). The boys enjoyed painting, climbing on a ship, digging in moon sand and of course playing with trains. When we were finished playing we went to a cute coffee shop for lunch. Thanks Alyssa and Luke, we had a ton of fun!


On Saturday Casey and I met Luke and his mommy Alyssa at The Children's Play Gallary. It was Casey's birthday present (great idea). The boys enjoyed painting, climbing on a ship, digging in moon sand and of course playing with trains. When we were finished playing we went to a cute coffee shop for lunch. Thanks Alyssa and Luke, we had a ton of fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment