What a beautiful wedding! I had never been to a destination wedding before, it was very romantic. There were somewhere between 50-60 people who flew out to Mexico for the big day which was on Thursday, February 25th.
After a beautiful morning spent sun bathing on the beach we came in to get ready to ensure we wouldn't miss the 1:50pm shuttle to the wedding. We met in the lobby and I snapped a shot of Matt and his soon to be brother-in-law RJ.
After a short bus ride to the marina where the wedding would be held we waited for the event to begin. Matt had the pleasure of escorting his mother and myself down the isle before the wedding party.
The ceremony was beautiful as well as the bride! The day was a perfect day for a wedding on a beach. We were so excited to be able to be there to share in such a beautiful day.
Following the ceremony their was cake and champaign to celebrate. Not to mention the pictures...what's a wedding without lots of pictures!
Once the photographer was done we all climbed aboard a catamaran for a sunset cruise! What a beautiful sunset that evening.
We returned to shore for a candlelit dinner on the beach. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of this! It was out of a fairytale! Just imagine, white linen table clothes, the ocean waves, delicious food and a saxophone player serenading us. It was amazing.
Congrats to Nikki and RJ on your new marriage! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment