Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Caleb!

I can't believe that my baby is two! Because he only weighs 25 pounds soaking wet and is such a cuddle bug, I feel like he is still my baby.For his birthday we celebrated with family and some of his favorite pals. He really seemed to enjoy the attention and didn't mind letting everyone help him open gifts. He is such a sweet boy, I hope he stays that way!

I thought it was great how Casey was so excited for Caleb's big day. When I went to get them out of their room that morning Casey helped me sing "Happy Birthday" to him. Then he couldn't wait to give Caleb the gift he had gotten him, a new train. When you ask Caleb what he got for his birthday he will say "cho cho".
Casey loved watching me put the finishing touches on the Mickey Mouse cake, and licking the frosting out of the bowl.


The party started out with some descent weather. The kids couldn't wait to get wet. Caleb couldn't take his eyes off of Riley long enough to smile for a picture.
We had to do some rearranging of things once the rain decided to join the party. The kids ate their dinner in the garage. It worked out well.


Pinata time!

"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..."


Notice Caleb is in his "birthday suit" in all the pictures. He kept getting his outfits wet (pool, rain...) He sure looks cute!


Happy birthday big boy. Mommy, daddy and Casey love you very much!

No comments: