Casey was blessed to attend an amazing camp at Elmbrook church this week. Camp Zoom is offered for 5 weeks during the summer. Each week they study a different Bible charactor. This week's charactor was Jonah (one of Casey's favorites). Monday-Friday from 9-noon Casey was able to participate in the following activites: stories, puppet plays, games, worship and centers that included drama, art, building, language and games. They had two water days, a hot dog day, and two bounce house days!
There were 100 kids in the camp and each was assigned to a color group. When you dropped off your child you got a wrist band that matched theirs. Casey had a wonderful teacher named Miss Lizzie. Every morning when I dropped him off he went right up to her to say good morning. He was so excited to be there.
This morning was parent day. We were invited at 11:30 to participate in worship and story time with the kids. Caleb enjoyed it and it was so fun to see what Casey had learned this week. I was very impressed.
I am so glad that he can be a part of this camp for the next 2 summers. The best $45 I ever spent!
No comments:
Post a Comment