On August 1, 2003 Matt and I started our adventure together as man and wife. We decided to go to Door County for our honeymoon (we called it a minimoon). That was our first time in Door County and we fell in love with it. Since then we have gone back at least once a year and stayed in some type of a condo or B&B. Every visist to Door County would bring us to Peninsula State Park to hike, bike or use the beach. We had always wanted to camp there but since it is the most popular state park, it is hard to get a site!
This year I did it, I got a site! The trick is to book it on the first day they will allow you to, something like 11 months in advance. So to celebrate our anniversary this year we took the boys to Peninsula State Park to camp!
We had beautiful weather. Each morning we took a bike ride on the Sunset bike path before heading to the beach until naptime. The boys had a great time and I think they loved the park as much as their mom and dad. It is fun to visit a place where we have made so many "married" memories.
I love you babe! Every year gets better. I can't wait to see what year 8 has in store for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment