I feel like I haven't blogged in a long time and I have some cute pictures to share. So consider this a very random post.
Last weekend Matt took the boys to Train fest 2010. This is one of Casey's favorite things. They have so many cool layouts for the boys to spend hours watching. Their favorite was the Polar Express. In fact, the boys want their very own for Christmas.
Here we are decorating our Christmas tree. Casey was a huge help. Caleb enjoyed (and still does) playing with all the ornaments. His favorite happens to be one with a picture of Casey and him inside a clear plastic ball.
Casey wanted to decorate his own tree down in the basement. We put the lights on and let him pick out all his own ornaments. He even put a wooden track and train around the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment