We had so much fun celebrating Halloween this year. We were joined by my sister's family, my mom and our good friends the Weis'. The kids had an absolute blast running from house to house collecting their treats. I bet they all sleep well tonight!
Superman!

Black cat, chef Matti, Giraffe and Superman

Weis family...lumberjack, french maid, Minny Mouse, and puppy dog

Calvin, the cutest puppy I've ever seen

Casey and Caleb

The boys and their cousins...the fairies and the ladybug

Casey and his girlfriend, Lilly

The cutest bunch of kiddos Waukesha has ever seen!

I can't believe I don't have any pictures of the Reed family!
Nick was a female doctor and Leah was the fairy Godmother:) Did I mention my mom dressed up as ME! She had the pregnant belly and wore my old pom-pon jacket. It was pretty cute.
Thanks to all the adults for dressing up and making this such a fun event for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment