Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Birthday Fun

Last Friday was a very special birthday for me. Probably one of the most fun I have had since my "younger years".

In the morning I had some of my girlfriends and their kids over for brunch and fun. A couple of them stayed late to help me pass the time until my ultrasound appointment. I love these girls!

crazy chaos

Where's the birthday girl's hug?

I sure do have some good lookin' friends!

At about 3:00 we headed out for the appointment we have been anxiously waiting for....will it be a boy or a girl? Our ultrasound appointment was at Froedtert hospital where I delivered Madi, Casey and Caleb. They know us and our story very well so it was so much fun to bring the boys along to meet everyone. We were surprised to find out that we were going to be having another boy around the Buntrock house. We feel blessed that he is healthy and doing well.
Squirt (this is my nickname for the little guy)
On our way home we stopped by Pappa Murpheys to get a Jack-O-Lantern pizza for dinner. Then we headed home for my birthday celebration. This consisted of pizza, cupcakes and carving our Jack-O-Lanterns. It was so much fun. There is nothing like celebrating a birthday with favorite boys.

It tastes as good as it looks!
Matt and the boys made me some yummy chocolate cupcakes

Let the scooping begin...yuck

Matt's masterpiece of the evening, a Thomas the Tank Engine Jack-o-lantern


No comments: