Thursday, October 7, 2010

Nesting already???

I am just about 18 weeks pregnant now and I have been cooking, cleaning and organizing like a mad woman! Matt has helped me with a couple of the organizational projects, because he is nesting too!

For my birthday I asked Matt if I could get a piece of furniture to put by the garage door to help us organize shoes, hats, coats, bags, purses.... So this is what we got!


This new piece of furniture inspired me to do a little rearraging of furniture. So we moved the kitchen table into the sitting room/den area. So now it is a dining/den area and I LOVE it!

This is where the kitchen table used to be.
Now the boys craft/snack table is there as well as our new organizer!
It really opens up the kitchen area a ton.


Here is the new set up in the den/dining area.

Like I said...Matt is nesting too. He decided to put new organizational shelving in our bedroom closets. I came home the other day and he had surprised me. He said he wanted to get it done by my birthday, which isn't for a couple of weeks. Is that a good man or what!



Here's hoping the next project will be painting the baby's room purple!!!!!!
Well find out in 2 weeks and 1 day!!!!!

No comments: