What a wonderful weekend spent with family!
On Saturday morning we hosted a Mother's day brunch at our place. My mom, brother Andy, and sister Leah's family came over to enjoy some food and fellowship together. While we were eating Matt and Nick surprised Leah and I by giving us a gift certificate for the spa! So after lunch we headed out for 3 hours of pampering. I received a full body massage, facial and whirlpool bath. It was heavenly.
When I got home it was off for a hot date with my hubby! Nana and Buppa watched the boys so we could go out for dinner. We went to Chili's and enjoyed some delicious Mexican food.
Sunday morning we went to church and enjoyed a wonderful service. Afterward we stopped at Sonic for lunch with the boys. It was a beautiful day so we decided to eat on the sidewalk rather than in the van. The boys thought it was fun.
My afternoon was spent relaxing with Joshua while the big boys helped daddy in the yard. We grilled out some fillets and enjoyed a nice dinner together.
I am such a lucky woman to have such a thoughtful husband. Not to mention I have the 3 cutest boys in the universe!
No comments:
Post a Comment