Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

As the boys get older I think I enjoy Halloween more than I ever have. It is so much fun to see them get so excited about dressing up silly and getting treats!

The kids didn't have school on Halloween day so we invited grandma Karen and Auntie Leah and the girls over for a Halloween Party. We played some fun games and ate an orange lunch. Here are some snapshots from our time together.
I wore my pumpkin costume all day!

I love this picture of Joshua and Lucy checking each other out in their bee costumes

I could just eat this cutie pie up!

Dorthy (grandma Karen) and the boys

Hannah gettin' real serious about the pumpkin bowling

Ready for pin the stem on the pumpkin!

Not bad...
After our cousins left, it was time to grab a quick bite to eat and get ready to go trick-or-treating with some friends!
Casey and Caleb are ready to go. Joshie is ready to hand out candy with daddy.

Just warming up for the trick-or-treat marathon

The cutest little trick-or-treaters in Waukesha!

No comments: