It is hard to believe that our baby boy is one already. It seems like only yesterday I was looking into his eyes for the very first time. Each day Joshua finds new ways to amaze and amuse me.
Each morning when I go to get him he is standing in his crib hollering for me to come and get him out of that crib. From the moment he wakes up he is on the go. It amazes me how fast he can move, and all he does is crawl! We are trying to teach him to walk but he gets so excited and tries to move so fast that he falls. We joke that he is going to skip walking and go right to running.
Joshua loves to explore. He loves to play in the dishwasher and refrigerator. If he can get into a drawer or cabinet he will make a complete mess. If his big brother's are trying to build something such as a lego tower or train tracks he will destruct it. HE IS INTO EVERYTHING!
Mealtime is one of his favorite times. When Joshua enjoys what I place on his tray he will shove it in with both hands. When he doesn't like something or is full, the food ends up on the floor. He is also very vocal about letting us know when he is done.
Bathtime is another favorite time for Joshua. Although he enjoys having all the toys and tub to himself, he is entertained by Caleb when they share the tub.
Joshua's personlaity amuses me. When he is not happy he has a little bit if a temper tantrum. When he is happy it is contagious. I love listening to his stories when he babbles in his own little language.
One of my favorite things to do with Joshua when we cuddle in the chair and read books together. This is one of the only times I can get him to slow down and sit on my lap for a bit.
I can't imagine our family without him. We love our Joshie!
No comments:
Post a Comment