Some of the best times we have as a family are the ones that weren't planned. Last Friday night our plan was to eat pizza and watch a movie. The weather in WI has been so warm and beautiful so that afternoon we decided to change our plans.
When Matt got home from work we piled into the Van and went of for a Friday night fish fry. This is something both of us enjoy. The boys were great, ate up their meals and got Popsicles for dessert.
When we got home we decided to let the boys ride their bikes across the street at Casey's school. There is a huge open playground area that is perfect for this. Matt taught the boys a new trick, riding their bikes down the grassy hill. I was a little nervous as I watched from a distance. So much so that I forgot to keep my eye on Joshua who decided to eat a wood chip....yuck!
For those of you who know me well, you know that I do best on a schedule (as does Casey). My adventurous husband has taught me the fun in flying by the seat of my pants. I am so blessed to have Matt as my partner in raising these boys. I have a feeling that there are going to be many adventures in our future. When I came up with the title of our blog BUNTROCK ADVENTURES...I really had no idea of what was to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment