These three little boys are such a blessing and a gift from God. I just want to soak up every minute I can with them because I know they go so fast.
This blog is created by Matt and Joy Buntrock to share our adventures we have with family and friends.
Saturday, April 7, 2012
What a ride!
Where have the last 6 years gone? Each day I hug Casey good bye and send him out the front door to walk to school, all by himself. I stand and watch him as he walks, skips or runs to the corner. This particular day he was watching a plane.
Once Casey is off to school it is just me and my little buds. We keep our mornings packed with fun. On this particular day we took a bike ride. It was Joshua's first bike ride in the trailer. There wasn't any screaming so I think it is safe to say he liked it.
These three little boys are such a blessing and a gift from God. I just want to soak up every minute I can with them because I know they go so fast.
These three little boys are such a blessing and a gift from God. I just want to soak up every minute I can with them because I know they go so fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment