Saturday, September 8, 2012

Caleb's first week!

Caleb started preschool this week at Mount Calvary!  He seemed really excited that morning as we drove to school.  He was looking through his backpack at all his supplies.  Casey was sharing with him what he would do with all of it.  Caleb was concerned that he didn't have a lunchbox like Casey.  I had to explain that I would be picking him up before lunch.  He seemed disappointed!

When we got there I was expecting some tears.  Nothing but hesitation.  We went in and found his seat at the table where there were activities for him to do.  I was able to stay with him for a few minutes.  When I left there were still no tears, just a pouty face.  My little man is growing up and becoming more independent.  It was a little hard to swallow.

His second day went well too. I love that I am able to stay for 5-10 minutes in the beginning while he works on morning work. Joshie likes it too.  Overall it has been a great experience so far!
Mr. Independent

The first thing he does is hang up his backpack.

His first piece of art!


Joshie keeps busy while I work with Caleb.

Matching game

Happy to be in school!

No comments: