Monday, March 31, 2008

Getting back to normal...finally!

We are all finally feeling like ourselves again after a long couple of weeks. Matt and I were laying in bed last night commenting on how life really gets thrown off when one of us is sick. We had back to back illnesses which made for a crazy house. We all were looking forward to getting back into the swing of things today. Matt went was able to head to the Y this morning for his Monday morning workout and Casey and I also made it there ourselves, a few hours later though! Tomorrow Casey and Matt have swim lessons while Tinker bell (baby) and I bob up and down in water aerobics!

Casey has been doing and saying a lot of funny things lately. Last night I was checking his diaper to see if he left me a present and he says to me, "stop it mommy". It made Matt and I laugh. He also ate his entire evening meal as if he were some type of loud animal, or perhaps cookie monster. His imagination is growing, that's for sure!

No comments: