Matt was knocked out last week with a bad flu bug and was feeling better just in time for Easter Sunday. Unfortunately I woke up on Easter morning with a sore throat and cough. As the days went on I got extremely sick and was stuck in bed. Wednesday I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with a bronchial and bacterial infection. I am taking an antibiotic that will hopefully have me healthy soon. Casey has had a runny nose and cough this week as well but hasn't seemed to be bothered by it much.
So while I was stuck in bed my wonderful hubby took time off of work to spend with Casey. Yesterday it was sunny and 50 here so they bundled up and went to the ZOO for the morning. They enjoyed seeing the animals and and spending some quality guy time together. Since the weather was so nice we grilled out brats...yum!
As we were cleaning up the kitchen Casey discovered the door stop by the back door. He kept pulling on it and saying elephant stuck. It took us a little while to realize that he thought the door stop was a trunk and that an elephant was stuck in the wall! We are really enjoying this stage, he makes us laugh daily.
That reminds me of another good story. On Easter I asked my niece Hannah what she thought was in my belly. She stated very matter of factly that my breakfast was in my belly. I must have had a large breakfast that day!
No comments:
Post a Comment