Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Two year molars!

Who knew that one little tooth could cause so much craziness! The last couple of weeks Casey has been extremely whiny and naughty. He also has been having a hard time falling asleep both at night and nap time. So needless to say Casey and I have been a little (ok, a lot) on the cranky side lately. But today while I was playing with him I spotted a molar poking through in the back. It was such a relief to know that there is a reason behind his behavior lately! Now let's just pray they all come in at once...or at least before the baby comes!

On a lighter note, Casey has started to mix up his songs a bit lately. Yesterday at the park he was singing twinkle, twinkle little bus! He really is a character.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Okay that's just too cute! You're going to have to teach Isaac all these fun songs too :)
A.