Monday, April 7, 2008

What a weekend!


Praise the Lord for the beautiful weather this weekend! On Saturday Matt took Casey to the Zoo while I was at work. We didn't know that it was family free day or else Matt may have opted not to go that day. He said it was incredibly busy. Not only was it 60 degrees, it was free for everyone! They still managed to have a couple of hours of fun though. Casey's new favorite building is the one where all of the birds are free to move around as they please. Personally, I am always afraid of getting pooped on!

On Saturday evening we went over to Nick and Leah's for a calzone party. The kids enjoyed playing in the backyard and running free! Casey always enjoys seeing his cousins and playing with the doll house.


Sunday was another beautiful day in WI so we spent some time in the backyard playing after church. Once Casey went down for a nap Matt spent a couple of hours putting up Casey's new swing set that he got for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma Buntrock. When Casey woke up he was excited to help daddy finish and try out all of the new stuff. Tinker bell and I choose to relax in our favorite camping chair and read a book all afternoon:) I couldn't believe it, but I got sunburned!

No comments: