

It is hard to believe that it has been a month since Caleb was born! Time goes by so quickly when you have two little ones. As you can see from the pictures, Caleb is losing his hair and we think his eyes may be changing color as well. We may have yet another blond haired blue eyed boy. He is eating great and growing fast. Before you know it he'll be a walkin' talkin' machine just like his big brother.

Speaking of the big brother...he is doing pretty good too. He turned 2 1/2 at the end of July and appears to be getting bigger too. I don't know if it is just because I am holding Caleb so much, but every time I hug Casey I can't believe how big he has gotten! Not to mention funny. His new thing is speaking in his own funny language and then busting up. We have no clue what is so funny, but he sure does.
My funny 2 year old story for the day...
Last night we had the Olympics on and Walsh and May were playing Volleyball. Casey said "It's mommy"(Walsh). I was so flattered that he thought I was tall (I think she is 6 foot 2) and skinny. Then in a shocking sort of voice he explained "she's naked!". I let him know that she was wearing a swimsuit and playing beach volleyball. It made me laugh to think that he thought I was playing volleyball naked on our television!
No comments:
Post a Comment