On Saturday we spent the day at Matt's family's annual Olympics games. This year our family of four represented the United States of America. Casey and Caleb slept through most of the games but as you can see from the pictures below...dad and mom were having a great time! Basically each family brings a game for the competition and food from their country. In the picture below I was about to participate in the German game that Matt's parents and his sister came up with. After each game medals were presented. We medaled in every game...GO BUNTROCKS!


Casey and Caleb are both doing great. In fact, Matt's mom has gone back to Vegas and the boys and I are on our own. Today I took them for a walk and we spent an hour at the park. I sat on the bench watching Casey in amazement. He has come such a long way from even a few months ago. He was playing nicely with the other children and listening to me when I was asking him not to do certain things (like jump off the top of the jungle gym for example). It was fun to watch him interact with other kids and have such a great time. We truley feel that becoming a big brother has been one of the best things that has happened to him. Casey is a great big brother and is adjusting so well. We are very blessed to have two beautiful, healthy, happy boys!


1 comment:
Awww... so great to hear how well Casey is doing. Also, I love the family Olympics - what a fun tradition!
Post a Comment