Tonight we were invited over to our friends' house for a barbecue. Neal and Christal have a son named Matthew who is a couple of years older than Casey. Casey was very excited to play with a "big" boy and Matthew was pretty excited to have a playmate too. While we were eating dinner Matthew and Casey were playing nicely upstairs (here's where it starts to get funny). Matthew came down and grabbed my hand but wouldn't say anything. I started to get a bit nervous as he was dragging me up the stairs. I asked him if Casey was alright and he replied yes, but he went poopy, and I tried to change him. Right away I imagined poop all over the place. When I got up to the bathroom there was Casey laying on the bathroom floor with his diaper off waiting patiently for Matthew to finish. Matthew had put the poop in the potty (we aren't sure how) and then realized that he didn't have a clean diaper to put on Casey. I asked him how this happened and he said that Casey smelled so he looked in his diaper and saw "brown stuff" and decided he should change him. I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life! Later that night Matthew showed Casey how big boys poop on the potty.
The best part of this story is that we can so see Casey doing that with Caleb in a couple of years!
No comments:
Post a Comment