Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I love....

...when I go to get Caleb out of his crib in the morning or after a nap and his whole body shakes with excitement at the sight of me!

....that Casey and Caleb love to be with one another

...when Casey and I read books together and he can recite the entire story

...how excited the boys get when daddy gets home from work

...how Casey says "sweet!" when he puts pieces of a puzzle together

....that I get to spend so much time with my precious children

Over the past 2 weeks we have been spending lots of time at home as a nasty cold has hit our household. I have loved the extra cuddles and play time as we focus on trying to get better. It has really made me realize how very lucky I am to be a stay at home mommy!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Ahh man, I thought maybe my child was the only one to be able to recite stories back at me...Casey just burst my little bubble of how smart my kid is.....oh well...cute blog entry Joy!