So...I searched Craigs list to find a deal. I found a great deal...a table and chairs for $25! Well let's just say, you get what you pay for! We got a scratched up table and four chairs that were two different colors. When we went to pick it up it didn't look as nice as the picture on Craigs List (go figure). I looked at my husband and asked if he could fix it up. Well what do you think he said??? Sure honey!
After hours and hours of stripping and sanding he got the the table and chairs to look pretty nice.
Then he put on the stain and finish...WOW! Is my hubby talented or what! I bet he gets son in-law of the year for this gift:) It fits perfectly in my mom's new place. Way to go honey!
1 comment:
I'm impressed! What a bargain...and it looks great!
Post a Comment