Friday afternoon Matt worked from home and I enjoyed a nap!!! There is nothing like taking a nice nap on a beautiful day!
Friday night I was blessed to have a girls night out with some of my favorite girls. I am part of a Bible study that meets one Friday night a month. This was the last meeting of the year. We spent the evening talking, laughing and eating our yummy Mexican dishes. It was so nice to have that break to relax and have fun with friends. I think we should do that every year on Mother's Day weekend.
Saturday morning I did an 8 mile walk at the YMCA by myself...very boring. But, when I got home my little prince Casey was ready for our date. First we went to Bluemound Gardens for brunch. Casey enjoyed french toast and chocolate milk. He looked like such a big boy in that booth! After eating it was off to the ZOO for our first zoo class. Our class was all about sea lions and seals. We did art projects, learned all about the differences between the two, had a snack, and ended with a close up look at the Seals. The Zoo keeper came out and did some tricks with Ringo their oldest seal (31 years). We ended our time at the Zoo with the train ride, of course!
Sunday we went to my sister's church for Lucy's baby dedication. We then spent the afternoon at her place playing and eating the day away. I love mother's day!
No comments:
Post a Comment