Saturday, June 13, 2009

I really can count...

Amy pointed out to me that I only had 10 fun facts posted rather than eleven in my last blog entry. I swear that there were 11! Caleb was on my lap pushing buttons as I was trying to finish up. I bet he didn't like what I said in number eleven! Regardless...it is fixed.

Caleb and I have been enjoying some peace and quiet while daddy and Casey are off camping with some other guys and toddlers from church. It sounds like they are having a good time. While they are roughing it in the woods I have had the chance to hang out and order pizza with friends, go to the mall and watch 2 chick flicks! Caleb is being such a good boy and is loving all the one on one attention. He even let me sleep in until 7:15 this morning! I'm looking forward to when Matt can take both boys for a little male bonding:)

Joy

No comments: