We can check off another park on our list. On Thursday I decided we needed a break from the water so I took the boys to Mitchell Park. After being there 5 minutes I wished we would have been swimming...it was hot!
The park was very nice. They had a beautiful picnic area that would be great for a large get together. Casey's favorite part was the teeter tauter and mine was the baby swings...they were in their own area separate from the big kid swings.
They had a nice grassy area to run around and a huge hill to climb. My guess is that it would make a great sledding hill in the winter. Casey had fun running up and down it several times with a little girl he met at the park (what is with him and the ladies?)
We will definitely go back again to play, and have a picnic.
No comments:
Post a Comment