So we arrived at the Stanley's in Menomonee Falls for their annual July 4th celebration. They supply the meat and drinks and everyone brings a dish to pass. Before I could even get a bite of my yummy dinner my mom called and said that Caleb was burning up and hadn't stopped crying. We didn't want Casey to miss the fun of the parade and fireworks so we left him there while Matt dropped me off at home.
My mom and I took Caleb to Urgent Care to find out that he had a double ear infection...poor baby. Caleb and I spent the evening cuddled up while Casey and daddy had some fun of their own.
Here is Casey and Sara waiting for the parade to begin. Once it did...Casey was not on the curb anymore! I guess he wasn't a huge fan of being up close and personal to men on stilts!
After the race we headed back to Andy and Mel's house for some breakfast and fun. Below you can see Casey and his two friends Eli and Lilly taking a joy ride in the backyard. All of us parents agreed that this is what life will be like when they are 16 and riding around town together. Watch out world...here they come!
Matt's parents flew in on the 4th just in time for a barbeque and some relaxing around the fire pit. The kids were excited to see them and we are looking forward to a week of fun with Grandpa and Grandma!
No comments:
Post a Comment